What we think, how we think and the whole process of thinking can have a ripple effect of our attitude, day and life. Ever notice that when you’re feeling crappy, the whole world seems hostile and unfair? (“That guy totally cut me off! Screw him!“) But when you’re in a good mood, the whole world appears friendly and wonderful, and nothing can bring you down? (“Sure, go ahead, you must be in a hurry!“)
Here’s the truth: The world is no different on those days. You are different.
Your thoughts create your feelings, your feelings create your actions, and your actions create your life. – Unknown
The most critical thing to understand is that your thoughts matter. Your thoughts create your feelings, your feelings create your actions, and your actions create your life. They’re all interconnected, no exceptions.
6 Ways To Think Positive And Change Your Mindset
- Clarify your desires: Write down your goals. You can start today. Make them happen. Review them regularly.
- Cultivate an attitude of gratitude: Gratitude unlocks our positive vibes through the improved filter it gives us on the world.
- Understand your self talk: How you talk to yourself is important because you are the one listening.
- Focus on the good things: Try focusing on only the positive and be vocal about it with people in your life for 24 hours.
- Visualize your dreams: Images enable us to activate our true longings, not what we think we “should want.” In this respect it can also help you pinpoint your goals. Remember to look at your vision and dreams!
- Get busy! Make a commitment to take one action every single day that will drive you towards your goals and vision. By this time next year, you’ll be amazed how those 365 actions add up.