As I have progressed I have become more and more open to learning new ways and more effective ways of how I do this.
With this said a key element I needed to apply across my life was the adoption of learning to stay on course.
To do this it meant taking action regardless of how big or small. As long as I was consistent and honest, it worked.
All you need is an attitude of willingness, determination and confidence.
Starting out your new life change is going to require some effort.
But as soon as you realize you have no one but yourself to prove yourself to… then you are half way there.
I have said this many of times, that you are your greatest competition.
Maybe you want to finally take the plunge and start a change in your life?
- A change could be the breaking of a bad habit
- A change could be stepping up and out of your comfort zones
- A change could be setting up a new business
- A change could be kicking off your passion
- A change could be eating healthy and tracking your fitness progress
Before you can take the plunge you need to be rid of these excuses:
- Fear of change
- Not wanting to be uncomfortable
- Fear of uncertainty
- Being tired
- Fear of failure
- Fear of not being good enough
- Not having time
- Being busy with all kinds of things
- Waiting for something to happen
- Being overwhelmed with all that you have to do
- Not knowing how
We all have these fears and reasons for not taking action.
However, as soon as we ignore the above and just START.
The sooner you will begin making progress,
Below are some quick ways you can adopt, to aid your “just start” approach:
- Find a purpose.
- Embrace your desire.
- Create the space.
- Surround yourself.
- Make the accountability.
- Take a small action.
You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win. – Zig Ziglar