If you can’t learn to trust, love and care for yourself, then how can you expect to step up and become the greatest you can be?
Growing up sometimes isn’t about taking on the new and unknown, but sometimes it is stepping up and taking controls of the skills and talents we have already.
Think back to the happy moments, when time didn’t seem to be bound by the busy world we live in.
Time was just you and your imagination and a life full of adventure.
Think back to your original aspirations and dreams of who and what you wanted to be and do when you grew up?
“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.” – Michelangelo
Questions to ask yourself:
- Are you doing or chasing that dream today?
- If you are not doing or chasing the dream, what do you need to do to start?
- Is that childhood dream still the same passion today?
- If your dream has changed, then what is it?
The bigger questions to ask yourself are:
- Are you sculpting and creating yourself into that future aspiration?
- Are you encouraging yourself, pushing yourself and striving for the next taste of success?
Find what it is you, love, find what it is you are good at and find what it is that you would want to do every day.
Don’t let life kick you into the the adult you don’t want to become – Chris Hadfield
Photo Credit: Instagram: @michwai | Location: Wellington, New Zealand
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?