I have news for you! Each and every day you have a chance to make things happen. You have zero excuses! Surprisingly and I am sorry to disappoint you… but things are not just going to fall into your lap. Twon’twont just happen – even if an opportunity comes your way which could ignite these things to happen… The opportunity still needs to be addressed and acted on.
That’s all on you.
But to counter this problem and to ensure you are making things happen on a daily basis. We can apply the zero-day thinking.
“A zero day is the day when you don’t do a single thing towards your goal.” – Be Limitless
Regardless of what your goal is this is how it works. Each day you do 1 thing (at least) which is related to your goal. One thing closer.
The best part is, you can have multiple goals, which means you can have a system to keep you motivated, or changing it up on a regular basis. As long as each day you’re doing that little something towards something greater.
- Maybe you missed your GYM routine due to a long night at work? = Do 1 push up. / Do 1 something – before going to bed.
- Didn’t get to read my book today = Read one page / Read one sentence
- Didn’t write in my journal today = Write one sentence / Write one word to define the day
You get the idea.
If you want to change it up you can go ULTIMATE and do a 365 Challenge picking one thing and do it every day. 100% commitment.
Are you up for it?
Photo Credit: Instagram: @_clfurlong_ | Location: Melbourne, Australia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?