I SAY START TODAY!
So today you have 5 months, 4 weeks and 1 days remaining. [Plus one more day being a leap year]
- 26 weeks
- 182 days
- 4,368 hours
- 26,2080 minutes
- 15,724,800 seconds
Yesterday we touched on some of the smaller details, which alone seem like nothing, but together through consistency they stand out and actually make quite the impact to your life.
I gave some examples yesterday of what you can apply daily, however I have some more small changes you can make that can completely transform your life…
- Read 10 pages of a good book (15 minutes)
- Listen to 30 minutes of an instructional CD
- Eat 125 calories less each day then you normally eat
- Drink two bottles of water a day
- Walk 2,000 steps a day, roughly 1.6 kms
- Make date night with your significant other a priority
Now for no reason at all, lets ask ourselves where would we be in 27 months… (6 months)
- Read 47 books (7 books)
- Listened to 465 hours of audio on success and improvement (69 hours)
- Saved 117,500 calories = lost 15.2 kgs. (17,407 calories, 2.25 kgs)
- Drank 3,720 gallons of water (551 gallons)
- Walked 1448 kms = an additional 13.6 kgs lost (170 kms, 2 kgs)
- Had 124 dates with your partners = a better relationship (at least 18 dates)
Now these may seem like a lot or not a lot at all, but these are only examples. Imagine if you add your finances, your actual time spent in gym and other areas of your life. These things start to add up quickly over time, and in the short-term things might not seem like they are progressing, but the routine of consistency will IMPACT you more so in the long-term.
I want to leave you with this thought the next time you think success isn’t within reach: consider implementing these small steps, they will leave you living the life of your dreams.
“He who refuses to embrace a unique opportunity loses the prize as surely as if he had failed.” William James.