Everyone can and will have a bad day. But how you handle it, react and make of it, is entirely up to you. You should take valuable action.
What do you do, when things start to go horribly wrong?
Murphy’s Law states – Whatever can happen, will happen.
It is up to you to control how and what happens after something goes wrong. Sometimes, we can become so tied up in the worry and doubt, we forget that all we need to do is, step back think and react appropriately. How do you react?
- Do you become so negative you infect anybody who comes into contact with you? Only to regret it or apologize later?
- Do you over think the situation, say horrible things to yourself, beat yourself up and over exaggerate everything?
- Do you fall into self-pity, self-hate, turn off your phone and shut everybody out?
When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist. It’s all a matter of perspective. – Harvey Mackay
There are better ways to handle horrible days and the below eight valuable points will give you an idea of what they are. I won’t elaborate on these, but I suggest you take some paper, jot these down and flesh out what these mean to you. You will most likely surprise yourself:
First, change your perspective.
Secondly, get out of the thinking zone.
Thirdly, look at what has gone well.
Fourthly, slap on some groovy tunes.
Fifth, avoid the negative people.
Sixth, be and get productive.
Seventh, do what always makes you happy.
Eighth, get out of the past!
Forget yesterday – it has already forgotten you. Don’t sweat tomorrow – you haven’t even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift – today. – Steve Maraboli
Photo Credit: Instagram: @godsonsamuel888 | Location: Melbourne, Australia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?