Today is the day to become a better, stronger and a greater individual. Today is back for another round. Are you ready to kickstart?
Like any day, I suggest you tackle it head on, tackle it with the intention to own it and the rest of the week. I understand it can be tough, but don’t forget…
“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” — Marilyn vos Savant
Today I wish to share with you some mantras/some small motivational pieces, to help get your week super boosted and energized. But just remember, you are essentially the only one that can make your day and week great. You are in control.
Read these and see if they can inspire you to aspire further today. All you need to do is BEGIN! Let’s kickstart:
- Be better than you were yesterday
- It’s never too late to be who you might have been
- Life does not need to be perfect to be wonderful – Annette Funicello
- Trust your guts
- It is a good day to have a good day
- If I fall, I will get back up. If I am beaten, I will return.
- I am STRONG and I am MOVING FORWARD
- Start doing things you love
- Live your life, live your purpose
- Inspire, Motivate, Encourage
- No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs. – Unknown
- Start today
- Own the day
Will you take on today with the attitude to go, to learn, to conquer and to own? Take today and make it your best. Kickstart every day.
Photo Credit: Instagram: @_clfurlong_ | Location: St Ali, Melbourne, Australia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?