Today is the most important day of your life. Today, like every day is the day you make and create your future. Today is the day you can take action and turn yourself into the person you will be and the life you will have. It is time to MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Freedom begins the moment you choose to put yourself first and consciously create the life you want. – Rachel Gadiel
Ask yourself today what are your core values? How is your life defined and ruled? Do you live in the freedom of your own terms? Or are you dictated by society?
Today you have the chance to decide how you can and should spend your time and create something of your very own.
Rachel Gadiel (another blogger) posted recently asking these questions:
- Are you using your time and energy in a way that aligns tight the future vision for your life?
- Are you using it in a way that is aligned with your values?
- Are you actually living in the present moment or are you spending it worry about what happened in the past or events in the future that hasn’t even happened? (but still set your goals)
- Are you playing small because you are doubting yourself and what you are truly capable of?
Photo Credit: Instagram @_clfurlong_ | Location: Melbourne, Australia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?