Do you want to be a greater you? Being a successful individual doesn’t just happen to someone. People work hard, learn the ins-and-outs of themselves, and apply different methods that work in order to become successful. When you’re starting out in search for a greater you, you want to make sure you know what makes a successful individual.
Never Take “NO” for an Answer
- When chasing your dreams and a greater you, taking no as your end game is never going to cut it. When you reach out for assistance from people, and they turn you down, do not take their response to your requests as a determinant factor to your success.
Work like You’re Going to Retire Tomorrow
- You know one thing about retirement? It makes us want to work harder to save more. Successful individuals find fun and joy in hard work. So they never get tired. And when success finally comes, they’re just well-prepared for it.
- If you want to be successful, then you should have a successful role model whose experience will guide your career and path. This means you need someone who is successful and is willing to share their experiences with you.
Copy the Best (Learn)
- See what the best of the best are doing and see if you can do it just as good if not better yourself. If it is working for them, it is bound to work for you.
Be Humble and Stay Hungry
- You know what kills success and greatness very fast? The big egos of their top executives. Learn to espouse humility and always stay hungry as Steve Jobs always said. He was actually fired from the company he later came back to and saved! By staying hungry, you’ll be willing to learn new things that could come in handy in the future. Not staying hungry breeds complacency and conceit in entrepreneurs. The moment you become complacent, you allow others to overtake you and leave you behind.
- Don’t be afraid to dream big. Successful entrepreneurs achieve because of their big dreams. The co-founders of Google once said their marketing officer once asked them who they wanted to market to and they responded by saying the whole world. Well, if dreaming big hurts, Google wouldn’t be the gigantic corporation it is today.
- If you can love yourself and I mean really love yourself and respect yourself – you will make it. You need to give yourself all the love you can afford. Most people won’t care about your feelings. Everybody is busy trying to win, so stop worrying about pleasing others and start loving yourself!
“The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.”
Photo Credit: Instagram @_clfurlong_ | Location: Siem Reap, Cambodia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?