Here are seven good reasons you should keep at it just a little longer and don’t quit:
1. It takes many iterations for one success.
“If birds can glide for long periods of time, then… why can’t I?” – Orville Wright
2. Instant success is a myth.
“I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
3. Your success might matter more than you think it does.
“Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” – Abraham Lincoln
4. The most worthwhile things are not easy.
“Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
5. You might not have tried the right thing yet.
“If I have done the public any service, it is due to my patient thought.” – Isaac Newton
6. Tenacity matters more than talent.
“To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” – Mark Twain
7. Your past does not determine your future.
“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby
99.9 percent of the time, our first attempts were not their best and won’t be. But if stay strong and push through one bad draft after another, one business flop after another, until we learn enough and have tried enough – then we will succeed.
Don’t quit. Success is ahead.