Everyone want’s the answers to these questions as they can help set you free… But these will help you identify the real you. We want to know because that’s what being honest does. You no longer hide from yourself. However it can be a little painful at first, but what’s more painful is asking these questions of yourself now, or never asking them and risking never living the life you’ve always wanted to? The more you do it, the easier it becomes. They just become questions you ask yourself all the time and give true answers to.
It is time to make a choice. One that you could be proud of. One that you could tell your kids to make one day. That choice? The choice to make progress, not excuses. To pursue your dream life. To be who you really are. Isn’t now the time to be the real you? Have a go:
- What would happen if you just went for it? –
- Who are you? – Write down a list of what’s important to you about life
- Who are you really? – What was important to you before other people told you what was important to you?
- What’s your deepest, most secret desire?
- If you knew you couldn’t fail, what’s the benefit of not beginning?
- If not now, when?
- Whose permission do you need?
- What’s stopping you?
- Who or what is holding you back?
- If you don’t know what you want, why on earth aren’t you trying to find out?
- When you know what you truly want, will you actually do anything about it?
- What’s important to you? – Make a list. Be honest with yourself.
- What’s really important to you? – Seriously. Be honest. Otherwise, this is pointless.
- If you wrote a list of everything that’s important to you, would you even be on it?
- If you don’t prioritize yourself, how will you ever be happy?
- What’s the excuse you use the most?
- When will you stop using your excuses?
- Do you feel good when you know you’re using excuses?
- Will you ever get what you want if you keep making excuses?
- Why won’t you just be honest with yourself?
- How long can you go on doing what you’re doing? – 6 months? 1 year? 5 years? If you don’t take action and do something different, nothing will change.
- When you’re totally honest with yourself, what will happen?
- Do you choose comfort over happiness?
- If any of these have resonated, are you gonna make an excuse or actually do something about it?
“Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
Photo Credit: Instagram @s.dem_ | Location: Madrid, Spain.
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?