Yes, a transformation is possible. Ask yourself this question. Would you be where you are today if you had given up early in the year?
Maybe this year, you didn’t set out with a list of goals, but maybe opportunities found you. Maybe you started a new job, moved to a new location, joined a gym mid-year, realized a hobby you’re naturally good at or maybe you took on a responsibility in the local community. Whatever the case may be, there must have been something this year which was a step up for you which was a difference to the norm and which required you to grow.
Imagine if you had given up on whatever this was, in the early stages. Where would you be now? Not necessarily with the opportunity, but where would you be as an individual. Opportunities are not just about allowing you to shine in the eyes of others, but they are perfect ways for you to grow and become a greater you. The point I am trying to make here is: Too often people limit themselves by not being sure of their success.
If we all stop limiting ourselves and if we stop waiting for opportunities to find us and we step out on our own to conquer – we may just surprise ourselves. Sadly enough people don’t try new things because they fear failure, or they don’t feel comfortable in their own skin and as a result, they don’t approach new people or speak up. That’s an awful way to live life… Because — we’re all equally gifted and it’s all a matter of choice and initiative whether we’ll become the best version of ourselves or live an average life. But if you stop limiting yourself, a big transformation will start happening in every area of your life right away.
As we venture into these final 10 days (less than 10 now) I will explore each one of the below transformations in lead up to the new year. Which I think you can make it your best year yet!
What are some of the transformation you will see:
- You’ll have bigger goals.If you’re already thinking you cannot succeed, maybe you are just a little scared to dream big. I dare you to set a new big goal for 2017 and don’t set out to prove it to the world, but to prove it to yourself. Prove to yourself you have what it takes. Because you do have what it takes. But if you don’t set out to achieve a goal – you will never achieve anything better in life – unless an opportunity jumps into your lap. If you simply let go of the limitations you have set upon yourself, you will soon realize you have the capabilities to set your eye on the prize and make it happen.So my challenge to you is to define your deepest desires for the perfect ideal lifestyle that you would see fit, and start to take the steps in making this happen. The first one being BELIEVING IN YOURSELF. Write down these things you need to do – think of the person you need to be like in order to get closer to meeting your goals. This is it. This is your chance. Don’t waste it.
- You’ll improve your skills.
- You’ll overcome shyness.
- You’ll get things done.
- You’ll be present.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
- You’ll generate ideas.
- You won’t get depressed.
- You’ll take action more often.
- You’ll become a role model.
Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve. – Mary Kay Ash
Photo Credit: Instagram: @godsonsamuel888 | Location: Melbourne, Australia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?