You have what it takes. You have courage! You have the power which is enough to make a difference. You have courage. It is enough to change the world and enough to show your true colours. You have courage.
It does not require ones ability to be full of COURAGE – but to have enough courage to stop what you’re doing, breath and try again tomorrow.
You have failed… you have made mistakes – BUT WHO HASN’T. Now pull yourself together and either take a ROAR of courage or come ready for tomorrow with a VOICE of courage.
Boost anyone? Try these simple tips:
- Remind yourself that fear isn’t always helpful.
- Expand your comfort zone gradually.
- Remember to breathe.
- Take a step back and get objective.
- Think of how you’d view a friend in the same situation.
- Ask, “Who do I need to become?” instead of, “What do I need to do?”
- Take action.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” — J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2018 will be. What will you do?P365 2018: Day #020: Routine Yet?