If you really take the time to see what the day is made up of, you will begin to appreciate the details:
- How amazing the world we live in really is
- The people we share it with
- The moments created that we experience
The fact is…
– we become so work orientated
– so focused on the tasks at hand
– so frustrated by the lack of results
– and so exhausted by the ongoing grind…
that we miss the special things all around us.
It’s the little moments which we remember that count and these are the memories we will enjoy.
Take a further look down to the detail:
- Have you ever noticed the clarity of reflection in the window on the train?
- The oddness of how someone can smile without even adjusting their dial?
- Have you noticed how sometimes that the smiles around you bring the brightness, not the sun?
- Have you ever watched and noticed how we all laugh differently
and see the joy and happiness which is expressed in this action?
- What about how over-tiredness creates this sense of charm.
A sense which says I’m so over this but I’m going to smile anyway.
- What about how we dance to the beat or simply to the rhythm of our excitement?
These are just some random daily details we can experience or see if we pay attention.
All I can say is there seems to be more than what meets the eye wherever you go
and there will always seem to be that pretty tone to the world around you.
But then again we see what we want to see.
So if you choose to see the little things, or more so, if you want to, then you will.
Take some time to see these things.
Think about the things around you.
Think about who and what people are doing.
Take care in your thought and you will be amazed at the results.
Image by @canva at Unknown
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2018 will be. What will you do?