On a special day like today, full of passion, love, and gifts… there are literally 2 types of people.
Single & Taken.
Regardless of your status today, there are a couple of things I want to remind you of.
For those who are single – this primarily goes out to you – but it is just as good for those who are taken.
To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. ~Thich Nhat Hanh
- Remind yourself today of who you are. Single? Yes. But that’s OK.
- Remind yourself that any sense of love is found within and you are that love.
- Remind yourself that the love you dream of should be a mere enfolding and reflection of your own affection and appreciation.
- Remind yourself of your passion, of your heart. What is it you love to do?
- Take away your money and your job and what is it that you would do each day, every day?
- Remind yourself to breathe. To relax. Let go into the calmness.
- Stop fighting against yourself by thinking and desiring people and events in your life should be different.
- Own your potential. Love yourself enough to know you have opportunities at every corner.
- Take action today and create a beautiful life for yourself. You should have this already.
- Do what honors and respects you. Don’t do the things that bring you down.
- Remove the toxic from your life.
- Focus on the positive. It makes all the difference.
If you are keen to spread some love today, you don’t need to be ‘taken’ or have a Valentine to do so.
Do this by:
- By a coffee or meal for someone – a stranger even
- Give when you haven’t been asked to
- Believe in making a difference and do so
- Have faith and believe in someone’s dreams
- Compliment from the heart
- Forgive the grudges – Let it go!
- Spend your time. Spend it wisely
With this in mind. Every day we have a chance to be the someone you are, to make an impact on the world.
You have a chance to attempt to be better, to make a difference, to follow your dreams, to take action.
If you fail – well you may have to start again. But you still went for it. Now you can do it again, but better.
We all have love, we all have passions. This love and passion, doesn’t need to be a valentine.
You can express love through doing your passion. Do it and do it wholeheartedly!
Image by @canva at Unknown
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2018 will be. What will you do?