In order to keep growing, you need to challenge yourself. You also need to reflect and evaluate your ongoing progress.
Whatever your goals may be, you should write them down and track them consistently.
If you have been tracking them, reflect and review your progress. Challenge yourself.
If you haven’t been tracking your goals, then you can still start! Challenge yourself.
Some of the areas you should be pushing to grow yourself in are noted below. I have also included some examples:
- Health: Track your weight, track your calories, track your measurements, track food types
- Fitness: Track your running km’s, track your steps, track your workouts, track your reps, track your sets, track your times
- Relationships: Review your contacts, do you know each one? Are you networking with them?
- Work: Set some performance objectives, both work and personal related. Aim for a promotion, a raise. Track your efforts.
- Spiritual Walk: How much time are spending on this? 10%, 15%, 20% of your time? More or Less?
- Finances: Daily saving goals, budgets, long terms goals, % allocation (pleasure vs work)
- Aspirations/Goals: Overall can you tick any of these off? Have you started any? Challenge yourself.
- Skills: What new skills are you teaching yourself or developing? At work and outside work.
- Mindsets: Attitude checks – morning and night. Write down your thoughts, if you struggle.
- Talents: What talents have you got hidden, that you are not utilizing. Share them.
- Habits: Are you breaking bad ones, creating new and healthy ones? Track your progress.
Make time for it. Just get it done. Nobody ever got STRONG or got in SHAPE by thinking about it. They did it. – Jim Wendler
Image by @canva at Unknown
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2018 will be. What will you do?