When you are training your mind to follow a habit, routine or build consistency, actually keeping the consistency, regardless of the outcome is what will help you in the long run.
Now, this doesn’t only apply for exercise or running, it applies to anything and everything you are working for. If you blog like me, if you draw or create art, or whatever it may be. If you make a commitment to yourself, to your body and mind, you need to keep that promise and prove to yourself and convince your willpower that you have what it takes.
So next time:
- When you don’t feel like doing it, this is the time you need to do it!
- When you think you cannot do it, give it a go anyway!
- When you have less time to do it, make time to do it later, or do a smaller effort of it, but regardless just do it!
- When you feel too tired, do it anyway!
- When you are scared, give it a go anyway!
- When the weather or another object is prohibiting you to, then find a workaround!
- When you find there are excuses, don’t accept them and still do it!
Keep on keeping on!
Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve. – Mary Kay Ash
Image by @canva at Unknown
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
Make sure you are following us on Facebook
Make sure you are following us on Instagram
Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2018 will be. What will you do?