1. Do what is necessary to get results – work hard then play hard.
2. Do the possible and do it well.
3. Explore and conquer the unknown of ‘impossible’.
What else can be done to achieve your journey? What else can be done to influence and to support the above 3 things? Listed below are a number of key points across your life in which you can adopt to enable and assist you to move forward and to progress onward to your end game.
1. Let go of the past.
You won’t be able to continue your life and enjoy your days if you’re stuck in past memories and constantly reliving what has happened a long time ago.
2. Don’t take things too personally.
We tend to over-think every little detail of our days. We think life is unfair when something bad happens. We keep asking ”why” when someone leaves us. We fail and give up.
3. Choose less over more.
If you manage to make that a habit, you’ll live a simpler, freer, happier and more peaceful life.
4. Appreciate what you have.
Grateful people live great lives.
5. Stop worrying about the future.
By constantly thinking about what might happen, you miss out on the present moment, which is where life is happening.
6. Realize that you yourself are enough.
You don’t really need anyone to make you feel good and to start living. So stop waiting for them. That’s just another excuse that keeps you from dealing with things.
7. Always be on the lookout for something new.
You can truly live a life full of excitement if you choose to live outside your comfort zone every once in a while.
8. Choose kindness.
Be kind to everyone you meet. No matter how they treat you, you can always be polite, smile and offer help.
Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. – Francis of Assisi
In summary, these 8 points (read more to see) will help you re-evaluate how and you will do achieving these 3:
1. Doing what is necessary to get results – work hard then play hard.
2. Doing the possible and do it well.
3. Exploring and conquering the unknown of ‘impossible’.