What motivates and drives you?
Today I want to prompt your thinking, challenge your motives and encourage your motivation. I want you to really get know who you are and what you are doing.
Let’s start with your morning:
- What makes you get out of bed?
- Why do you have / do not have breakfast? Is there reason for either?
- Are you a morning person? What one word would define why you are?
- What one word would define you if you’re a night owl?
- How long does it take you to smile?
- What’s the first thoughts on your mind?
Your daily do:
- Why do you do the job you do?
- Would you do it for free?
- If you don’t have a job, then what would you want to do?
- Are you ever stressed?
- Does stress motivate or hinder you?
- Challenges or no challenges?
- Are you stretching your comfort zone?
- How often?
- How do you spend it?
- How much spare time do you have?
- Week days compared to weekends?
- Do you exercise?
- At home or gym?
The above are just some prompt questions to get you thinking about your drive and or motivation.
Motivation comes from looking at the things you want and realizing what it takes to get it – Unknown
What I would suggest is you take the same idea and ask yourself about all areas of your life.
The more direct yet open questions you ask the more you will need to think about it.
Try writing these down with a pen and paper as a better way to work that brain of yours.