Keep in mind that no one in the world has ever been successful without a little bit of luck (or opportunity) – no one. Sometimes it is about being in the right place at the right time. Knowing the right person at the right time.
We’ve all heard the phrase “it’s not about what you know, it’s about who you know”
So based on this little bit of luck and some hard work, there are some reasons why you deserve the good life:
- You weren’t handed anything, you chased the dream.
- You didn’t succeed at first, you failed and kept going.
- You didn’t make excuses, you made sacrifices.
- You didn’t get distracted, you never lost sight of the mark.
- You didn’t just try it, you gave it your everything.
- You didn’t content yourself with success, you became hungry for more.
When the above reasons don’t play out, this doesn’t mean it is game over. It means you need to:
- Chase your dreams MORE
- Keep going and try again
- Make sacrifices
- Stay focused
- Deliver 110%
- Continue to crave success
Soon enough your dreams will fall into place. Are you willing to take up the list and solider on?
I am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated. – Hussein Nishah.