I have been doing this for weeks on end now, simply posting a Monday motivation blog with the intention to have you all see the same that I see. Monday is a day of opportunity and excitement.
Monday’s are the foundation to creating a week full of high-end results as well as shaping the ultimate mindset and routine. It is a chance to seize opportunity and embrace something new.
However, it can be a slow process getting your life in control, and like so it will be a slow process of making Monday’s the day that will set your week. But if you decide to give up… this is never going to speed it up!
So how can you get your Monday in control, to further lead to your week being in control? Monday is the perfect chance to set some mindsets, to do some preparation and to psych yourself up for the week. See below of a few examples of what you can do today:
- Take the morning to revise your goals for the upcoming week. Whether these are personal or for work. Monday is the day to do it.
- Instead of jumping into your day, wake up twenty minutes early to gather your thoughts. You have just finished a week and today is the best day to reflect and identify anything you need to get in line before doing it all again.
- Look at Monday as a new start. Forget last week and focus on what is ahead of you. Aside from learning from mistakes, this week is a new slate.
- Stop looking at the day negatively. Your thoughts control your perception which affects your actions. Be positive. You already know this! Monday or any day for that matter is and should be based off your attitude. So make sure you have it right!
- Breathe, be positive, and go through the day with ease. There is nothing more to it than that. If it gets heated or tough – take another breather, refresh your mind and try again.
These are just some of the things you can be doing. However, I cannot empathize how important your attitude is. If you have a negative approach, you will be stubborn and fight any chance of you being positive, let alone in a happy mood. Maybe last week wasn’t the best, or maybe the weekend sucked. I understand, it is tough, but we are tough. You are tough! So get your head back into the game and get back out there!
Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going. – Chantal Sutherland