There is no cheat to live. No easy way, no shortcut or nothing to skip a few years. The only thing there is is you and the other billions of people.
What about an advantage?
Well, you are the advantage.
No one else is you. Therefore you will be unique and can be unique in all that you do.
‘ But, But, But I don’t have what it takes…’
What does it take? Why does it take something to be something? You are something. You are you. What more could there be?
You need to define what you will be and how you will be it.
Let me ask you some questions… have a read and see what applies and see what doesn’t. Reevaluate them, redefine them. Apply them or make them yours. Do what you got to do.
- If you don’t know who you are, then find it. Once found, be that person and be it well.
- Do what you want to do. Work your passion. If you’re not waking up happy ready for work, or ready to face what it is you’re doing. Maybe you’re not doing what you enjoy…
- Are you doing anything which makes you and people around you happy?
- Your smile can light up a whole town. So smile wherever you go.
- Show love, be love and embrace love.
- If happiness was a currency, how rich do you think you are?
- Remember people aren’t against you, they’re for themselves.
- Every morning you start with 86,400 seconds. How are you spending them? How are you going to spend them?
- If you could clone yourself, which of your characteristics wouldn’t you want to be cloned?
- Don’t let fear stop you: use it as a learning tool to show you what you need to do in order to succeed.
- If you viewed things from another person’s point of view, what new information would that perspective give you?
- Don’t feel bad if someone rejects you. People usually reject expensive things because they can’t afford them.
- Live life king size!
- A key tip to success is to ‘stay ahead and stay active!
- Budget and diet at the same time! Together they become great motivators. Make both short and long terms goals!!
- The only person that can really motivate you is you. Find your goal. Ask yourself how much you want it. Then do it!
- Mornings give you the opportunity to set a positive tone for the day. You set the tone for a happier and more productive day.
- Want to lose weight? What’s stopping you? Can’t get to the gym? No motivation? Start a routine & a diet. See the results. Now repeat. Go!
- Don’t work harder, work deeper. Work hard then play hard!
- Always remember: You are the only person responsible for your success.
- Positivity fuels productivity! Stay happy, smile boldly and supply synergy to the ones around. Be a booster!
- Productivity is a key performance indicator in a personal and professional life. Find efficient and proficient ways to quicken your tasks.
Photo Credit: Instagram: @_clfurlong_ | Location: Melbourne, Australia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?