It is official. We have past half-way. Which makes today the first day of the rest of your life. Well, each day is that day, but going into each day with this attitude can kick-start you into an active mindset.
I SAY START TODAY!
So today you have 5 months and 29 days.
- 15,724,800 seconds
- 262,080 minutes
- 4368 hours
- 182 days
- 26 weeks
Yesterday we touched on some of the smaller details, which alone seem like nothing, but together through consistency, they stand out and actually make quite the impact on your life.
I gave some examples yesterday of what you can apply daily, however, with this being the half-way mark I have some more small changes you can make that can completely transform your life…
- Read 10 pages of a good book (15 minutes)
- Listen to 30 minutes of an instructional CD
- Eat 125 calories less each day than you normally eat
- Drink two bottles of water a day
- Walk 2,000 steps a day, roughly 1.6 km
- Make date night with your significant other a priority
Now for no reason at all, let’s ask ourselves where would we be in 27 months… (6 months)
- Read 47 books (7 books)
- Listened to 465 hours of audio on success and improvement (69 hours)
- Saved 117,500 calories = lost 15.2 kgs. (17,407 calories, 2.25 kgs)
- Drank 3,720 gallons of water (551 gallons)
- Walked 1448 km’s = an additional 13.6 kgs lost (170 km’s, 2 kgs)
- Had 124 dates with your partners = a better relationship (at least 18 dates)
Now, these may seem like a lot or not a lot at all, but these are only examples. Imagine if you add your finances, your actual time spent in the gym and other areas of your life. These things start to add up quickly over time, and in the short term things might not seem like they are progressing, but the routine of consistency will IMPACT you more so in the long term.
I want to leave you with this thought the next time you think success isn’t within reach: consider implementing these small steps, they will leave you living the life of your dreams.
“He who refuses to embrace a unique opportunity loses the prize as surely as if he had failed.” William James.
Photo Credit: Instagram: @bzeng92 | Location: Sigiriya, Sri Lanka
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?