Gratitude is a way to accept the reality and be thankful for what you have anyway. Let’s face it, sometimes life feels like it’s falling apart. Sometime’s it just all feels too tough, too hard and that your life is going nowhere…
I get it. We all have bad days, we all want to see the results now after all the effort we put in day after day.
Today I want to remind you why, even though you may be feeling a bit like a failure, you are most definitely not. Here are 15 signs that show you are doing well in life and that your life really isn’t that bad.
Simply read through these and see how many are relevant to you. Take a moment. Reflect, Apply gratitude and then ask yourself the question… how is your life really going?
- You’ve lived and you have learned
- You have a comfy bed to sleep in
- You are striving to be better
- You have had a job, or have a job
- Knowledge is at your fingertips
- You have food to eat
- You have free will, the power to choose
- You’ve had butterflies before, or something like it
- You have clean water
- You have a dream
- Your happiness is real
- You have clothes on your back
- You have the ability to forgive
- You believe in something greater than yourself
- You have a chance, an opportunity to build global friendships
Strive to find things to be thankful for, and just look for the good in who you are! – Bethany Hamilton
Photo Credit: Instagram: @_clfurlong_ | Location: Silvan, Australia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?