Monday is back and this week my recommendation is to apply 5 simple tips/tricks to your week and trial them out and see how they make your life that little extra better.
- Rise Early – Early mornings are quiet, peaceful, productive, energizing and my favorite part of the day. Big breakfasts, clear thinking and early sunrise delight.
- Eat Right – The food that goes in, becomes the fuel in which we run off. Be wise with what goes in and be sure to include some protein in your breakfast, your mind will be sharper and clearer due to it.
- Exercise – People who exercise regularly report to be happier, calmer, and better equipped to handle whatever the day decides to throw at them. I have found that exercising clears my mind, refreshes my attitude and encourages me for more.
- Accomplish One Big Task – We all have projects, work, and requirements for our time – things that we need to accomplish. But to make the most of this day, choose one big thing on your list and do it first. If you finish, move on to the next.
- Do One Thing You Love – Apart from the day-to-day requirements of living life, you have dreams, goals, and hopes. You have hobbies that you love and activities that breathe life into who you are. Embrace these life-giving opportunities. And do one thing every day that you love.
“Success in life is founded upon attention to the small things rather than to the large things.” – Booker T. Washington