I have always been a morning person, but I know it can be hard even on the best of days. But you still need to make them count!
However if you are not like me and you struggle with your mornings, then this is the blog for you!
If you’re trying to convince yourself to be more of a morning person, the below list will give you some wonderful ways you can enjoy the mornings so much, you may even want to get up earlier. The idea is to make the each morning count and make the most of them. This could be: relaxing moments with a good cup of coffee, spending a little time working on a creative hobby or just enjoying a few minutes of extra cuddle time with your pooch.
1. Set some time aside to journal or read a book. You could even blog.
2. Have a beautiful breakfast. Eggs, porridge, pancakes, bacon or even a smoothie. Have whatever you want. Who wouldn’t want this?
3. The morning hours can be an ideal time to get work done, especially when you have a wonderful work space. If you have a side hustle, or you are wanting to start one. Spend some time working on this.
4. Afternoons can get long and evenings busy, so if you’re most productive in the AM make sure you set aside some time to do a favorite hobby that might otherwise get ignored. This can be anything from scrap-booking, working in your veggie garden or even painting.
5. Have leisurely mornings where you have coffee with your favorite people (friends/family).
6. Start your day off right with a morning routine of exercise, HITT, a jog, a run or even some yoga.
7. Make someone else’s day by writing a few notes while you’re sipping your coffee.
8. Some mornings are just going to be hectic, but that doesn’t mean you can’t fit in a stylish selfie or two.
9. Some mornings are just meant to be spent with our best friend. (puppy, kittens, guinea pig?)
10. Hydrating first thing in the morning will help you feel energized during the rest of the day. Adding lemon boosts your metabolism and keeps your skin clear. If you have trouble drinking enough water, try making flavored water to keep things more interesting.
11. Do some smart meal-planning. Having extra time in the morning means you can pack healthy lunches for the rest of the week so you don’t splurge on unhealthy meals.
These are just 11 random yet insightful ways you can spice up your morning, however there are plenty more, and I am sure you would have your own routines you love to live by. (feel free to share).
“If you want to have the time of your life, change how you use the time in your life.” ― Tim Fargo
The point is – if you struggle in the morning, why not make it morning which you want to be jumping out of bed for and make them count. However, if you are a regular here on my blog, you will know that if you love what you do then getting out of bed wont be a problem for you.