While there isn’t any set guarantee to actually achieve these goals, there are some steps you can take to obviously ensure you give it your best shot!
- Believing that you are capable of achieving the goals you set for yourself may be the single most important thing you can do when setting out to achieve your goals.
- You may second guess yourself more than a dozen times, but even if you are “against all odds” when pursuing your goal, do it anyway. Seriously DO IT!
- Ok, so you believe you can do it, you are doing it against all odds, now, you must strive to be fearless.
- In order to achieve success when setting out to reach your goals, it is imperative that you be persistent.
- Nothing that is worth pursuing is done in the blink of an eye; it takes times, hard work, and you must definitely be patient.
Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson’s Words Of Motivation
“Success isn’t always about ‘Greatness’. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come.”
Look at it this way. If you’re a runner like myself… we can be held back by the weather (extreme heats, thunderstorms and other conditions). Timing is everything and your SAFETY is always your number one priority. But if there is a break, if there is a chance of getting your run in. Do it. The run is more important than the race. Slow and steady if that’s case. This is consistency and consistency is the key.
“Progress is impossible without change and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
Get out there today and be persistent and be consistent. Whether you fail or succeed. Getting out there will help change your mind-set bringing you closer to a greater success in the end.