If you came into the year with no idea or not a clue of what you saw for the year ahead, then this is the post for you.
Making a change, will always be hard, but sticking to the change will be harder. Today marks 11 days into 2016 and by midnight that’s only 264 hours… What have you achieved in these hours? In these days? How many hours were comprised of sleeping, eating, working, exercising or relaxing. How many hours have you spent on your NEW GOALS?
As per my recent post Day #3: 8,784 Hours, these hours are depleting and quickly too. So spend them wisely. Spend them well.
If this was the only money you had for a year… how would you spend it? Would you invest it?
How about investing this time into making yourself into the BEST PERSON you can be. 2016 will be the year you make it, so why not make it your greatest year yet. You were born for greatness, so why not tap into it and show the world just how much of a capable SUPERSTAR you are!
If you’re already out there and kicking your goals – keep at it.
If you’re struggling to identify or lock down a goal – it’s not too late to start. Here are some key points to remember when chasing your goals:
- Nobody’s Perfect – Perfection is a myth. Go for progress over perfection.
- Down But Not Out – It’s okay to be down; we all fall. Just make sure you get up even stronger.
- Turn Frustration into Motivation – Take what’s not going in your favor and use it as a spark plug to fuel your drive forward.
- Good Vibes Only – Keep positivity around you, at all costs. This not only restores a healthy mind, but it also helps to attract positivity. (Read more…)
- Change – Albert Einstein famously stated, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
- Plan – Without a vision, you are blind.
- Baby Steps Are Key – Don’t look too far ahead and focus one day at a time.
- Stay The Course – Patience has to be some ancient Jedi skill to master. It requires the most work and the most hope.
- Be Accountable – There are no excuses. Life doesn’t pity your circumstances or bend to your complaints.
- Don’t Look Back – Relapsing into old habits can definitely be a problem and also hinder whatever progress you have made.
Don’t ever under estimate the power within you. Control your mind, or it will control you. – Chris Furlong