When you are trying to figure out what it is you like to explore, create and aspire to be in life, questions will always help jolt your thinking.
Below I have collated the top 8 questions that reignite your thinking to figuring out what you want to do with your life.
- What did you dream of becoming when you were a child?
- Where do you spend your free time?
- Listen to your mind wander – What does it really wish it could be doing?
- What is an activity you do that makes you feel so happy, that when you do it, the time flies by?
- What type of activities, events, shows, books, media and even people are you attracted to?
- Letting go of the past – if you let go of any limitations you have placed upon yourself, what would you do?
- What does success really mean to you? Define your perfect life…
- You can have any exact amount of money for the rest of your life. How much would you take and how would you use it?
So from the above – have you found yourself closer to identifying what it is you want to do?
With this all in mind keep in mind your goals.
Goals are one of the most important parts of any journey, they set the tone for your mission. Goals provide clarity when times get tough. They reinforce why you are doing, whatever it is you are choosing to do. Setting goals and visiting them often will keep you motivated.
Here is a small thought for you:
“Imagine if you put 10 of the greatest Olympic runners in the middle of a wide open field and just told them to run. They might run, they might not, but with no idea why or where they are running, they would eventually all stop.
So let’s take those same ten Olympic runners, let’s put them on a track, give them each a specific lane they must stay in, let them start at the sound of a gun, with a finish line signified by a large black and white checkered ribbon, heck we will even hand out medals to the top three finishers. Now guess what will happen, they are going to run like crazy and give every last ounce of energy they have, until they reach the finish line.
So which runner you would you rather be?” – Chris Nowak
Share this with someone else and have them subscribe today: http://eepurl.com/bLfqAb