1. Remind yourself of your Why! When you feel like quitting, think about why you started it in the first place.
2. Do it for your family, mates and fans. You have started your journey to doing what you love. Along the way, people are starting to follow and engage with you. You don’t want to let them down.
3. Find inspiration. Find people with the same journey and connect. Bounce ideas and do this together!
4. Stick to The One. Whenever I feel unmotivated it’s because I have too much distraction that’s going on, I lack clarity, or I am putting too much pressure on myself to deliver. Pick one goal and make it your focused priority.
5. Put on your favorite music playlist. Music does wonders!
6. Share your Goal with People. As humans, we don’t like to lose face when we’ve committed to doing something. Help them keep you accountable.
7. Shine among the Doubters. In the end, you have got to believe in yourself. And the bonus is shining among those who never believed you could.
8. Mind Your Own Business. Remove distractions and get into some scheduled time which is just for you.
I will breathe. I will think of solutions, I will not let my worry control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will simply breathe. And it will be okay. Because I don’t quit. – Shayne McClendon