Today you will get things done and today’s focus continues the series of what transformations you will see when we stop limiting ourselves. If limitations were wiped clean – just imagine the possibilities of what we could do, what you could be, do or see. There would be no room for excuses and no room for fear. The sky wouldn’t even be the limit. The fact is – sadly enough we become so overwhelmed and unmotivated by our own limitations and what people have put on us – that we probably will miss out on the majority of our opportunities or adventures and experiences. This can change!
If we all stop limiting ourselves and if we stop waiting for opportunities to find us and we step out on our own to conquer – we may just surprise ourselves. Sadly enough people don’t try new things because they fear failure, or they don’t feel comfortable in their own skin and as a result, they don’t approach new people or speak up. That’s an awful way to live life… Because — we’re all equally gifted and it’s all a matter of choice and initiative whether we’ll become the best version of ourselves or live an average life. But if you stop limiting yourself, big transformations will start happening in every area of your life right away.
(Day #359 – Today) You’ll get things done:
- With limitations gone – one of the key and important things that will happen is you will start to be productive. You will start to get things done. The lack of focus, the need or urge for procrastination or the feeling of doubt or thought of failing will soon be eradicated. As you begin to notice this more and more and tap into this new-found drive to get things done, others will too, they will notice your drive. The important point here is to ensure you have some things you plan to really tap into. These could be goals or projects – but make sure you have something to put all this new-found drive into.
- It would also be a good idea to focus on what you love. Without limitations, you have a chance to finally chase the dreams and take the leap into creating the new lifestyle for you. Life’s short. Do you really want to spend 23.8% of your life working at a job that you hate? Didn’t think so. Do what you love. Don’t do work for the sake of looking busy or only because someone told you to. Think about the impact. And if it’s not impacting, have the courage to say so. Challenge yourself to do great work that makes an impact.
“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.” ~ Bruce Lee
Drop by tomorrow and see how the details of overcoming shyness and keep on reading for the next 9 days as there is plenty more in store – see below:
- You’ll be present.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
- You’ll generate ideas.
- You won’t get depressed.
- You’ll take action more often.
- You’ll become a role model.
Photo Credit: Instagram: @godsonsamuel888 | Location: Melbourne, Australia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?