Enjoy the moment. Now, whats coming and even what you cannot control. Today’s focus continues the series of what transformations you will see when we stop limiting ourselves. There is a saying that suggests life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away. When we are limiting ourselves we are also limiting our ability to make the most of the moments we have. We become narrow-minded and fail to appreciate the little things and the things of the present and in the moment. We become so stuck in the past and what has happened, or even so worried about the future – we struggle to relax and enjoy the possibility of the present.
If we all stop limiting ourselves and if we stop waiting for opportunities to find us and we step out on our own to conquer – we may just surprise ourselves. Sadly enough people don’t try new things because they fear failure, or they don’t feel comfortable in their own skin and as a result, they don’t approach new people or speak up. That’s an awful way to live life… Because — we’re all equally gifted and it’s all a matter of choice and initiative whether we’ll become the best version of ourselves or live an average life. But if you stop limiting yourself, big transformations will start happening in every area of your life right away.
(Day #360 – Today) You’ll be present:
- Another way we usually limit ourselves is by living in the past and dreaming of the future while ignoring the present. We constantly get back to what was before, compare it to what is now and have regrets. We also fear the future, try to predict what might happen or imagine the worst case scenario. But life happens here in the present moment. And once you realize that, you’ll be able to be more mindful of what’s currently happening.
- We all know that life can sometimes get overwhelming: from rush hour traffic to the never-ending workload, there is always something that needs our attention. Life can crawl through you if you let negativity overtake your mind, and it will fly by in the blink of an eye if you get too engrossed in everyday life and fail to recognize and differentiate you apart from the everything else. It is therefore very important that you find time to nurture yourself and give it the attention it deserves.
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’” – Sydney J. Harris
Drop by tomorrow and see how the details of overcoming shyness and keep on reading for the next 9 days as there is plenty more in store – see below:
- You’ll enjoy life more.
- You’ll generate ideas.
- You won’t get depressed.
- You’ll take action more often.
- You’ll become a role model.
Photo Credit: Instagram: @Canva | Location: Melbourne, Australia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?