Today’s focus continues the series of what transformations you will see when we stop limiting ourselves. Limitations bound us to feel the same over and over again. But what we need to ask ourselves is… how can one grow, discover, learn, understand and develop a stronger connection with life if they are stuck at a single point of living. Like yesterday’s blog, ‘You’ll be present’ – enjoying life more fall’s under this same category. Living in the present enables you to enjoy life more as you are working to experience every day and to find happiness and contentment. You’ll also learn to appreciate the things you have much, much more.
If we all stop limiting ourselves and if we stop waiting for opportunities to find us and we step out on our own to conquer – we may just surprise ourselves. Sadly enough people don’t try new things because they fear failure or they don’t feel comfortable in their own skin and as a result, they don’t approach new people or speak up. That’s an awful way to live life… Because — we’re all equally gifted and it’s all a matter of choice and initiative whether we’ll become the best version of ourselves or live an average life. But if you stop limiting yourself, big transformations will start happening in every area of your life right away.
Scroll to the bottom to see: Day 361 – Today
What are some of the transformations you will see:
- (Day #356) You’ll have bigger goals
- (Day #357) You’ll improve your skills
- (Day #358) You’ll overcome shyness
- (Day #359) You’ll get things done
- (Day #360 – Yesterday) You’ll be present
- (Day #361 – Today) You’ll enjoy life more:
- Staying caught up in the past is toxic to your growth, however, and interferes with your ability to move forward. Regardless if your single or not, life can be self-actualizing and enjoyable, but you need to embrace it first. Being in a hurry all the time drains your energy. Getting caught up in things beyond your control stresses you out. Take a chill pill and just try to enjoy the things that come your way – or the time you have to grow and experience things on your own.
- Further to this – you may want to bring in some life balance… The big question is…What does life balance really mean? What would a balanced life look like to us? And most importantly, how do we go about achieving it in the midst of our crazy schedules? There are steps you can take to change what isn’t working and get back some control and balance in your life. And once you start seeing results you’ll be better equipped to maintain that new-found equilibrium. The key is not to try to change everything at once, but to make small adjustments over time to determine what works for you. Eventually, you will have a whole new set of positive life habits and you’ll never look back!
Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going too fast — you also miss the sense of where you are going and why. ~ Eddie Cantor
Drop by tomorrow and see how the details of overcoming shyness and keep on reading for the next 5 days as there is plenty more in store – see below:
- You’ll generate ideas.
- You won’t get depressed.
- You’ll take action more often.
- You’ll become a role model.