Today’s focus continues the series of what transformations you will see when we stop limiting ourselves. Being free of limitations and the bond it creates – you will begin to break off the mental barriers that have been fogging your thoughts and ideas. As many would call it…you will get your creative juices flowing. The more you attempt and the more you think about it – the more you will begin to come up with new ideas, you will handle daily problems more easily and you will have a new drive to be working on new things all the time. This will kick-start a new intuitive you.
If we all stop limiting ourselves and if we stop waiting for opportunities to find us and we step out on our own to conquer – we may just surprise ourselves. Sadly enough people don’t try new things because they fear failure or they don’t feel comfortable in their own skin and as a result, they don’t approach new people or speak up. That’s an awful way to live life… Because — we’re all equally gifted and it’s all a matter of choice and initiative whether we’ll become the best version of ourselves or live an average life. But if you stop limiting yourself, big transformations will start happening in every area of your life right away.
Scroll to the bottom to see: Day 362 – Today
What are some of the transformations you will see:
- (Day #356) You’ll have bigger goals
- (Day #357) You’ll improve your skills
- (Day #358) You’ll overcome shyness
- (Day #359) You’ll get things done
- (Day #360) You’ll be present
- (Day #361 – Yesterday) You’ll enjoy life more
- (Day #362 – Today) You’ll generate ideas:
- As noted – with your limitations lifted you will be free to generate new ideas more and more. The problem is we need to ensure we now don’t limit ourselves to the ideas we have. Ideas come to us every day, much more than we could ever use. We dismiss most of them, without making an effort to record them. This is unfortunate. We may dismiss an idea which would change the world. If you’re keen on being an idea generator, here is a challenge for you. There’s never been anyone like you, and there never will be again. Decide that you’ll generate ideas daily and that you’ll act on at least one idea a week.
- A quote from Steve Jobs sums it up brilliantly. “Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That’s because they were able to connect experiences they’ve had and synthesize new things. And the reason they were able to do that was that they’ve had more experiences or they have thought more about their experiences than other people.”
“If you do not express your own original ideas, if you do not listen to your own being, you will have betrayed yourself.” – Rollo May
Drop by tomorrow and see how the details of overcoming depression and keep on reading for the next 4 days as there is plenty more in store – see below:
- You won’t get depressed.
- You’ll take action more often.
- You’ll become a role model.