Self Improvement can be endless. Growth can be endless. If we all stop limiting ourselves and if we stop waiting for opportunities to find us and we step out on our own to conquer – we may just surprise ourselves. Sadly enough people don’t try new things because they fear failure, or they don’t feel comfortable in their own skin and as a result, they don’t approach new people or speak up. That’s an awful way to live life… Because — we’re all equally gifted and it’s all a matter of choice and initiative whether we’ll become the best version of ourselves or live an average life. But if you stop limiting yourself, big transformations will start happening in every area of your life right away.
What are some of the transformations you will see:
- (Day #356 – Yesterday) You’ll have bigger goals:
- If you’re already thinking you cannot succeed, maybe you are just a little scared to dream big. I dare you to set a new big goal for 2017 and don’t set out to prove it to the world, but to prove it to yourself. Prove to yourself you have what it takes. Because you do have what it takes. But if you don’t set out to achieve a goal – you will never achieve anything better in life – unless an opportunity jumps into your lap. If you simply let go of the limitations you have set upon yourself, you will soon realize you have the capabilities to set your eye on the prize and make it happen.
- So my challenge to you is to define your deepest desires for the perfect ideal lifestyle that you would see fit, and start to take the steps in making this happen. The first one being BELIEVING IN YOURSELF. Write down these things you need to do – think of the person you need to be like in order to get closer to meeting your goals. This is it. This is your chance. Don’t waste it.
- (Day #357 – Today) You’ll improve your skills:
- Everyone gets to a certain point where they learn the same thing: Life is hard. There’s so much to learn, and, as you get older, so little time to do so. However, though there are endless bits of knowledge and abilities that a person can learn throughout his life, there are many self-improvement skills you can focus on to ensure that the rest come a bit more easily to you. Combine this with believing in yourself and your abilities more and you’ll work on fighting your weaknesses and improving your strengths. You’ll gain knowledge and experience in new areas, may even master a skill after some time. That will change your perspective on life and you’ll aim even higher after that.
- There is never an end to the journey of self-improvement. The more you grow, the more you realize there is so much out there you don’t know, so much that you have to learn. For sure, there is always something about ourselves we can improve on. The human potential is limitless, so it’s impossible to reach a point of no growth. Whenever we think we are good, we can be even better.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
― Ernest Hemingway
Drop by tomorrow and see how the details of overcoming shyness and keep on reading for the next 9 days as there is plenty more in store – see below:
- You’ll overcome shyness.
- You’ll get things done.
- You’ll be present.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
- You’ll generate ideas.
- You won’t get depressed.
- You’ll take action more often.
- You’ll become a role model.
Photo Credit: Instagram: @godsonsamuel888 | Location: Melbourne, Australia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?