When you are trying to figure out what it is you like to explore, create and aspire to be in life, questions will always help jolt your thinking.
Below I have collated the top 8 questions that reignite your thinking to figuring out what you want to do with your life.
- What did you dream of becoming when you were a child?
- Where do you spend your free time?
- Listen to your mind wander – What does it really wish it could be doing?
- What is an activity you do that makes you feel so happy, that when you do it, the time flies by?
- What type of activities, events, shows, books, media and even people are you attracted to?
- Letting go of the past – if you let go of any limitations you have placed upon yourself, what would you do?
- What does success really mean to you? Define your perfect life…
- You can have an exact amount of money for the rest of your life. How much would you take and how would you use it?
So from the above – have you found yourself closer to identifying what it is you want to do?
With this, all in mind keep in mind your goals.
Goals are one of the most important parts of any journey, they set the tone for your mission.
Image by @canva at Unknown
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2018 will be. What will you do?