If you’re stuck on yesterday… today or tomorrow is always going to be distant. Because what is done is done. You may be able to fix it, but there is no changing it. If you want the change, then you need to take action. And the best way to take action and control of yesterday is by making the right decisions today in preparation for tomorrow.
Three simple rules in life:
- If you do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it.
- If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.
- If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.
“BE MISERABLE. OR MOTIVATE YOURSELF. WHATEVER HAS TO BE DONE, IT’S ALWAYS YOUR CHOICE.” – WAYNE DYER
Goals are what we reach for. Standards are where we stand.
How much easier would it be to touch the sky if you were standing on skyscraper then the sidewalk?
I recommend you raise your standards to the level of the individuals you look up to (ironic). As an example you can ask yourself some questions, in reflection to the people who have inspired you:
- How did Steve Jobs spend his time?
- What type of environment did Steve surround himself around every day?
- What type of attitude did he have?
- How did Steve spend his money?
This helps your mind, relate, understand and formulate an answer for you.
Once you answer those questions. You’ll have a picture of your future self. Who YOU will be. But remember YOU ARE NOT the person who inspired you. You should be someone who is of individuality and who inspires on their own.
Photo Credit: Instagram: @canva | Location: Unknown
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?