I need and love habits. As a fellow busy bee myself – I understand that through the day and even mornings and night, we are so focused on what we need to do and getting on with the next task, we tend to put off investing our time into reading and learning new everyday things – especially small yet important habits.
With this all in mind I have a list of some quick mini habits you can pick up and apply to your life each and every day. These have been sourced across the web and combined/consolidated for you:
- Floss before going to bed.
- Drink a glass of water first thing in the morning and last thing at night.
- “Eat the frog”. Write down 1 task that you must absolutely perform in order for the day to be a success, and do it first when you get to work.
- Send 1 call/text/email to an old friend or colleague that you haven’t spoken with in a while.
- End the day with fewer emails in your inbox than you started with.
- Give away / donate one item in your household every single day. Repeat until you have an uncluttered, restful home.
- Walk to and from work, if possible. Exercise! Sunshine!
- Eat at least one fruit or vegetable each day.
- Express gratitude.
- Spend at least 20 minutes reading something that is completely unrelated to your career (or “personal development”).
- Get uncomfortable at least 1x per day (ideally 3x or 5x).
Remember: “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
Image by @canva at Unknown
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
Make sure you are following us on Facebook
Make sure you are following us on Instagram
Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2018 will be. What will you do?