Let go of the meaningless nothings. Keep the meaningful closer. Make efforts not to be swayed or distracted by jealousy or feelings of inadequacy, but instead look inward, practice mindfulness and self-love, and simplify your life. Focus on relationships and health and happiness instead of material possessions, professional or social ‘status,’ and income.
Take a few minutes and think about what makes you the happiest. Who do you feel your best around? What in your life is making you the most unhappy?
Now focus on these things and make a plan. Do the things that make you happy and see the people who make you happy more often. Get rid of (or make a plan to get rid of over time if it’s something that is difficult) what makes you unhappy. Forget about whether changing jobs/careers/boyfriends/girlfriends will make you look less successful or popular.
Stop and ask yourself the following questions:
- Do we have a good relationship with our family?
- Do we have a friend or partner who we love? Do we spend enough time with them and let them know how much they mean to us?
- Do we feel good physically? If not, how can we fix that? More exercise? Better eating habits?
- Are we drinking too much? Sleeping too little? Working too many hours?
It’s not easy to take control of your life, that’s why so many of us are stuck in the same old patterns of co-dependency, unrealistic self-expectations, and pointless regret. However, making a conscious decision to live in a new way is the first step to regaining a sense of self-value and self-mastery.
It was never meant to be easy. It was just meant to be meaningful. Take action and live the better side of life. – Chris Furlong
Photo Credit: Instagram: @canva | Location: Unknown
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?