There are two types of people. One who hopes and just hopes things will happen. The other takes action and makes things happen. Are you all hope or all action?
Hoping drains your energy. Action creates energy. – Robert Kiyosaki
Here are 8 points which point to what an energetic or a “take action” kind of person does:
1. Do meaningful work
They love what they do for a living. And, when you love what you do for a living, you simply have more energy. So, if you hate your job, now might be a good time to try to fix that.
2. Get enough Zzz’s
The most energetic people in the world sustain their levels of intensity by getting at least 7-to-8 hours of sleep every single night. I think this is debatable, as it will work differently for everyone.
3. Take specific rest and renewal
Elite athletes take a psychological break by “going somewhere else mentally.” What do you do? A tennis player, for example, might walk away after a set, playing with the strings on his tennis racket, while his opponent uses those few crucial seconds to stress out about what to do next.
4. Do what it takes to stay fully charged
Tom Rath said, there are three keys to energizing your work and life:
1. Energy (Eat well and sleep enough.)
2. Interactions (Surround yourself with the right people.)
3. Meaning (Do meaningful work that gives you a sense of purpose by focusing on how it benefits other people rather than just yourself.)
5. Eat well
6. Exercise regularly
7. Practice mindfulness
8. Always learning
So what are you doing about it?
Photo Credit: Instagram: @_clfurlong_ | Location: Melbourne
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?