If you’re stuck on yesterday… today or tomorrow is always going to be distant. Because what is done is done. You may be able to fix it, but there is no changing it. If you want the change, then you need to take action. And the best way to take action and control of yesterday is by making the right decisions today and tomorrow.
Three simple rules in life:
- If you do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it.
- If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.
- If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.
“BE MISERABLE. OR MOTIVATE YOURSELF. WHATEVER HAS TO BE DONE, IT’S ALWAYS YOUR CHOICE.” – WAYNE DYER
Goals are what we reach for. Standards are where we stand.
How much easier would it be to touch the sky if you were standing on skyscraper then the sidewalk?
I recommend you raise your standards to the level of the individuals you look up to (ironic). As an example you can ask yourself some questions, in reflection to the people who have inspired you:
- How did Steve Jobs spend his time?
- What type of environment did Steve surround himself around every day?
- What type of attitude did he have?
- How did Steve spend his money?
This helps your mind, relate, understand and formulate an answer for you.
Once you answer those questions. You’ll have a picture of your future self. Who YOU will be. But remember YOU ARE NOT the person who inspired you. You should be someone who is of individuality and who inspires on their own.