Obstacles are there to conquer and to be overcome! As you learn to defeat more and more obstacles, your confidence, your skills and your maturity in wisdom will increase and the glory you will find from this will be like no other! You just need to make sure you don’t doubt your ability to actually do it.
Defeating obstacles does take time and through this time it will build your more and more. Even if you fail, the next time you shall progress, the next time you will learn and eventually you will succeed.
So get out there and conquer!
Struggling with the failure side of things? Here are 3 lessons you can adapt and understand to help you keep on keeping on.
- Lesson One: Failure starts early. When starting out something new, failure is always going to be a more likely outcome as – how can you expect to be so good at something if you have never learned it or even attempted it. This is normal.
- Lesson Two: You will fail regularly. Even more, if you continue to try to grow. The more you are pursuing growth – the more you fail, once again due to the Lesson #1, you need to learn, adapt and become familiar with the new something.
- Lesson Three: We can learn from our failures. Nothing can motivate you more to succeed than failing and nothing can teach you more.
What failure isn’t: Failure is not about making mistakes. Allow yourself to make mistakes. Mistakes are inevitable and part of the journey.
What failure is: Failure is when you walk away from the opportunity that scares you. Failure is giving up on your dreams to do something more ‘practical’. Failure is when you settle for a life that doesn’t fit your dreams.
Take action: Once you know what you want to do, take action, move towards your goals. You will fall, you will fail. That’s ok. Get up, take more steps.
Don’t be as Thoreau said in Walden: ‘The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation’.
Keep taking action until you reach your goal. It is never too late, and nothing in your life is permanent.
Photo Credit: Instagram: @_clfurlong_ | Location: Sorrento, Australia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?