Today is your day. Today you should blast procrastination. It is another chance to take ownership. You know why I love each day so much? Because naturally, it is a start of something new. In essence, today is the start of something new, a new chance to conquer and achieve whatever it is you are doing. Yesterday I challenged you to take a stand in your life, to rise up and take action of the remaining 165 days. For too long we procrastinate and make excuses.
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. – Walt Disney
Below is a list of 30 ways you can blast procrastination out the door. You can use all of these or a range. Regardless, these should help put you back on track.
- Get up and move – change your scenery
- Setup reminders – daily, hourly and momentarily
- Get a motivation buddy
- Make yourself accountable
- Create something every day
- Wake up early
- Go to sleep early
- Clean and clear as you
- Cut the cable – get rid of it
- Screw it, lets do it – Richard Branson
- Schedule time blocks – be organized
- Have a task list – tick off those boxes
- Have a system – a routine
- Don’t check your emails (set times to do so)
- Destroy your social networks (Hibernate from them)
- Time yourself in segments
- Track yourself
- Automate anything in your life
- Create a playlist – PUMP IT!
- Identify and face your fears – conquer
- Realize you will never be perfect – be GREAT though
- Become mindful – be aware
- Set daily goals
- Take a break when required (scheduled)
- Stick with tools – stick with what you know and works
- Entertain yourself – reset the mind
- Work less – play harder, follow your heart and dreams
- Have some quiet time (daily)
- Don’t settle – you can do better
- Focus on your Strengths – (Strength Finder 2.0)
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. – Steve Jobs
Photo Credit: Instagram: @shazleef | Location: Wallaga Lake, NSW, Australia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?