We all hit times when it seems like moving on is next to impossible. When you’re already overwhelmed, it’s easy to talk yourself into giving up. But don’t quite yet! Giving up too soon could cause you to miss out on success. You never know how soon you might start seeing progress if you hang in there and give it a little more time.
Here are seven good reasons you should keep at it just a little longer and don’t QUIT yet!
1. It takes many iterations for one success.
“If birds can glide for long periods of time, then… why can’t I?” – Orville Wright
2. Instant success is a myth.
“I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
3. Your success might matter more than you think it does.
“Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” – Abraham Lincoln
4. The most worthwhile things are not easy.
“Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
5. You might not have tried the right thing yet.
“If I have done the public any service, it is due to my patient thought.” – Isaac Newton
6. Tenacity matters more than talent.
“To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” – Mark Twain
7. Your past does not determine your future.
“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby
99.9 percent of the time, our first attempts were not their best and won’t be. But if stay strong and push through one bad draft after another, one business flop after another, until we learn enough and have tried enough – then we will succeed.
Don’t quit. Success is ahead.
**inspired by lifehack
Photo Credit: Instagram @_clfurlong_ | Location: Sandy Bay, Tasmania, Australia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?