In the middle of it all, we must learn to soldier on. Through sickness, challenge, struggle and day-to-day life. We must remain focused on that one thing we have identified to be worth fighting for. It was never intended to be easy, but it was intended to grow you.
How can we remain focused, continue earnestly and achieve greatness?
Before I share the list, I also have some books I can recommend that will help with learning to take control and put in some new tools and techniques to further your lifestyle.
See them here:
- The Barefoot Investor: https://amzn.to/2L8ocjf
- People Over Profit: https://amzn.to/2Jqdksb
- Crush It: https://amzn.to/2Lf96IM
- Living Forward: https://amzn.to/2uAWG3J
STREAMLINE YOUR LIFE
- The first thing you want to do is incorporate the things you love across the entirety of your life. Anything you can make simpler by preparing in advance or minimizing decision-making will further enable streamline to your life.
- Start decluttering your life. Get rid of the unimportant, time-sucking activities that waste your day. Decrease your time spent on meaningless tasks by being more efficient. Get rid of the things in your environment that don’t add value to your life.
WORK ON YOUR MINDSET
- Do you even believe it is possible to achieve what you are chasing?
- Your mindset is a crucial part of finding and doing what you love.
- Being able to think big, and view your life as full of potential and possibilities, can change your life in drastic ways.
REFUSE TO SETTLE
- Don’t settle for the second best, you deserve the best for you. Each day and every day of your life.
- Refuse to settle. Refuse to shrug your shoulders, saying, “I guess this is as good as it gets.”
- You need to soldier on, no matter what, until you reach your destination.
- Through thick and thin.
CONSIDER YOUR ENDGAME
- What is your dream life? Do you want to work with many people, a few people, or alone?
- Do you want to work for a large company, a small company, or a company you own?
- Do you want to be able to work from anywhere, or would you like to go to a specific location for work?
- Do you want a flexible schedule or predictable hours?
- Overall, what do you want your life to be like?
- Describe it and define it.
- Start writing down what you do know about your dream life.
- You will get more and more specific as you continue to learn more about yourself.
IDENTIFY AND FOCUS ON PASSION & STRENGTHS
- What are your innate strengths?
- What are your passions?
- When you are absolutely on fire for something, it can give you excited to jump out of bed on Monday mornings, ready to start the work week.
TAKE MASSIVE ACTION
- Regardless, if you want anything of the above, you need to TAKE ACTION.
- Even when you have bumps in the road. Do you want to be the person who fights for their dreams or the person who gives up easily?
- How badly do you want to do work you love? If you really want to create the life of your dreams, you’ll need to take action, over and over, even when you don’t feel like it.
Image by @canva
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
Make sure you are following us on Facebook
Make sure you are following us on Instagram
Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2018 will be. What will you do?