Well there you go, we have now made it 40% into the year. Yep, you have now officially used up 40% of your year. That’s almost half way! I don’t want to oversell it, but this suggests you have very little time before your halfway checkpoint for another year done and dusted is close.
- 3,504 hours
- 21,0240 minutes
- 12,614,400 seconds
Let’s put this into a bit more perspective. You have nearly made it half way through the year and my biggest challenge to you is; to ask your yourself whether you’re satisfied with what you have achieved so far this year. Is there room for improvement, are there things you need to change? Should you have spent more time on something better, or less on something else?
Below are a list of questions to ask yourself to really see how you are progressing so far this year. Be honest with yourself, and see what you need to spend more attention on for the rest of the year.
- Have you given your best effort?
- What could have you done better, or not done at all?
- Have you enjoyed what you have been doing?
- What was your motivation for doing what you have done?
- Did you set your goals right, did you achieve them?
- What were your expectations by this time in the year?
- Is it time to change it up?
- Are you still happy?
- Do you see yourself doing what you do now in the next 5 years?
- What have you learned?
- Have you built your character?
- Have you made better and healthier choices?
- Have you expressed love for family and friends?
- Have you got any grudges?
- Are you content?
“When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.” – Billy Graham
Photo Credit: Instagram: @_clfurlong_ | Location: Daylesford, Australia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?