What is driving you?
Today I want to prompt your thinking, challenge your motives and encourage you!
Let’s start with your morning:
- What makes you get out of bed?
- Why do you have/do not have breakfast? Is there a reason for either?
- Are you a morning person? What would one word define why you are?
- What would one word define you if you’re a night owl?
- How long does it take you to smile?
- What’re the first thoughts on your mind?
Your daily do:
- Why do you do the job you do?
- Would you do it for free?
- If you don’t have a job, then what would you want to do?
- Are you ever stressed?
- Does stress motivate or hinder you?
- Challenges or no challenges?
- Are you stretching your comfort zone?
- How often?
- How do you spend it?
- How much spare time do you have?
- Weekdays compared to weekends?
- Do you exercise?
- At home or gym?
The above are just some prompt questions to get you thinking about your drive and or motivation.
Motivation comes from looking at the things you want and realizing what it takes to get it – Unknown
What I would suggest is you take the same idea and ask yourself about all areas of your life.
The more direct yet open questions you ask the more you will need to think about it.
Try writing these down with a pen and paper as a better way to work that brain of yours.
Photo Credit: Instagram: @_clfurlong_| Location: Melbourne, Australia
P365 VISUALS will be daily “inspiration” presented by a featured photo with a daily quote / or inspiring words to keep you motivated from a visual perspective. Sounds inspiring right!!
The purpose of this is to once again bring Inspiration, Motivation, and Encouragement to you daily. There will be additional content and small blogs to go with the pictures, however, the focus will be the visuals. The key focus is to provide small yet packing impacts through a visual source and give an opportunity to you the community to have your pictures featured and shared with the rest of the community.
So how can you get involved?
- Make sure you are following us on Facebook
- Make sure you are following us on Instagram
- Make sure you invite/share the content with your friends and family
- Submit your photos… If you would like to have your pictures featured, please send to email@example.com
Like 2016, 2017 brings new horizons and new opportunities. How we react and take action on these opportunities will ultimately redefine how 2017 will be. What will you do?