- 3,504 hours
- 21,0240 minutes
- 12,614,400 seconds
Let’s put this into a bit more perspective. You have nearly made it half way through the year and my biggest challenge to you is to ask yourself:
- Are you satisfied with what you have achieved so far this year?
- Is there room for improvement?
- Are there things you need to change?
- Should you have spent more time on something better, or less on something else?
Below are a list of questions to ask yourself to really see how you are progressing so far this year. Be honest with yourself, and see what you need to spend more attention on for the rest of the year.
- Have you given your best effort?
- What could have you done better, or not done at all?
- Have you enjoyed what you have been doing?
- What was your motivation for doing what you have done?
- Did you set your goals right, did you achieve them?
- What were your expectations by this time in the year?
- Is it time to change it up?
- Are you still happy?
- Do you see yourself doing what you do now in the next 5 years?
- What have you learnt?
- Have you built your character?
- Have you made better and healthier choices?
- Have you expressed love for family and friends?
- Have you got any grudges?
- Are you content?
“When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.” – Billy Graham